----------------------------------- D. M. Gremlin Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:55 pm D. M. Gremlin's Wishlist - Trade for Studio Time ----------------------------------- In addition to cash, I will accept certain goods and services in exchange for time at my studio (www.dm-gremlin.com/studio): Rehearsal, Recording, or Photo Rental time. Here's a list of stuff that I'm looking for - if you have anything like this, I will trade the equivalent fair market dollar value of the item (think eBay) in studio time. The List - Equipment Photography Equipment Mamiya RZ 67 Pro II 65mm Lens Mamiya RZ 67 6x6 film back Mamiya RZ 67 prism finder Photo Strobe Lights & Modifiers Alienbees accessories (snoots, grids, barndoors, etc) Gels Canvas and Muslin Backgrounds Leather & Latex clothing Darkroom Equipment Music Equipment Vintage Guitar and Bass Amps Other Stuff Glass cutting tools Mirrors DC motors with limiters Pressurized gas containers (empty propane tanks / fire extinguishers / etc) Solenoid Valves Large quantities of Fabric Services Film Photo Develement and Printing Services Session Player Services Figure Models