----------------------------------- wynnesome Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:09 am July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Great night last night! Huge thanks to all, and we were sorry to miss those who couldn't make it. But we still had a ball - a disco ball! And we shot "disco prom portraits" and other assorted loveliness on set in Studio B, had bbq out back courtesy Karen, makeup courtesy Lisa, and amazing sequined polyester courtesy Richard! Not to mention a little birthday Silly String attack for Mariah! I'm sure I'm forgetting something and someone as always. In Adam's absence I set up some backdrop and lighting and actually did some shooting myself, so I will post a few images here and more on my gallery site, here: http://www.starkravenmusic.com/gallery/main.php/v/Travel/julyoh/. And I can't wait to see everyone else's shots as well! ----------------------------------- paindancer Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 am Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Oh the humanity! ----------------------------------- UniqueNudes Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:42 pm Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- I had an awesome time last night; those are some great photos so far. I can't wait to see how the ones of Joy & I on the inflatable chair turned out. Wow, what a crazy disco-filled evening. :) ----------------------------------- Cal Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:27 pm Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- http://www.myimagezone.net/Disco02a.jpg Disco is NOT dead :!: ----------------------------------- wynnesome Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:42 pm Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Awesome, Cal. Nice going on posing and setting up that shot - I think it's the iconic image of the night! Well, then again it was hard to compete with Jon's balls! But this shot is fantastic. ----------------------------------- wynnesome Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:43 pm Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Oh the humanity! so awful, I mean, awesome! Not sure I can see a more perfect place for a cheesy lens flare, nice choice! ----------------------------------- Groovaciousk Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:33 pm ----------------------------------- I had a wonderful time! Thanks to everyone who ate my burgers. I mean that in the most unsensual way. ----------------------------------- dwingephotography Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 am Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- The burgers were groovy, the company also as always. Thanks so much to Wendy for hosting there's no better group of artists anywhere! AND I scheduled another shoot YAY! ----------------------------------- UniqueNudes Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- It was a blast. I'm still waiting to see more pictures, though! There was a ton of awesome costumes there... ----------------------------------- wynnesome Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:02 pm Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Couple more images. I still have a few more to go through - some shining moments with Jon and his balls yet to come, so to speak. Anyway, I'm posting all my shots from the night [url=http://www.starkravenmusic.com/gallery/main.php/v/Travel/julyoh/]here , but here are a few more. Still looking forward to seeing shots of myself all disco dolled up, too! ----------------------------------- LuminonPhotography Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:27 am Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- O.K. This open house was the best EVER! LOL! I had so much fun and I want to extend my thanks to everyone (photogs and models) who strutted their stuff. ----------------------------------- RestemaIII Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:38 pm Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- I know there were more awesome photos, I want to see them!! (Megan, posting from Lonny's account) ----------------------------------- UniqueNudes Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:19 pm Re: July 25 Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Speaking of Lonny's account, I know he took some as well....