----------------------------------- wynnesome Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am Re: Jan 28 - First 2011 Open House! - with EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- This was SUCH an awesome way to start the year of events for 2011! Thank you to everyone who came to the event and contributed their good spirits and creative energies - from longtime friends and event regulars, to first-timers. I love that event guests get to see the studio not just as a collection of rooms and gear, but as a living creative space, with its potentials being demonstrated in fine form! As always, it's a real treat when Lisa Berczel breaks out her brushes, so a big thank you to her, and to model Emobi, for the gorgeous 'blue collar' body art shoot that event guests had the opportunity to observe and photograph. Not to mention, thank you to Vivien and her crew for modeling and styling for a great shoot going on in Studio A at the same time! Meanwhile I'll start things off here with just a few photos I took myself during this event. We've already seen a couple of other really strong shots from some of the other photographers in attendance, and I'm looking forward to seeing candid and posed shots from anyone and everyone who would like to share!