----------------------------------- wynnesome Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 pm Re: April 22: Studio Open House, Adam Chilson mini-workshop - w/ EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- This Open House took us down the road of an intensive study of shadow play and patterned shadow casting, presented by Adam Chilson. Great thanks to Allison for donning the white tights and playing 'canvas' for the shadows for several hours! At the end of the evening, Adam brought in my latticed dressing screen - and we discovered that it created the effect of being inside a confessional booth. We gave Allison a 'veil' and made her a nun, and then Adam went to Confession with his beer. I was reminded of the Kiefer Sutherland web series 'The Confession,' where a hit man goes to confess his murders to a priest. So then we ended up taking things to a dark and dramatic turn, with Adam posing in the 'confessional' with a gun. Here are just a couple of photos I took, and as always, I look forward to seeing more from the other photographers who came to the event!