----------------------------------- UniqueNudes Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:34 am Introductions ----------------------------------- I thought it might be nice to start a thread to get to know each other a little better, since the profile only tells so much. As I am the one to start it, I guess I'll go first: My name is Richard Rasner, and I am a photographer (although I graduated UCR with a BA in music and I also photograph a lot of new up & coming recording artists, so you may see me pop in on the recording forums from time to time as well.) I currently reside in Las Vegas, NV, after 10 years of shooting in the Southern CA region. I still go back to CA twice a month or more to shoot, and often it is at DM Gremlin Studios. In fact, one of my largest shoots to date took place there last year in a series we entitled "The Long Beach Marathon" (you can see a short 6 min film shot entirely at DM Studios from that day here: ) I have one best-selling (though now out of print) book out, and another new book scheduled for a Summer 2008 printing. I have been featured in galleries worldwide as well as locally (including a recent show alongside Gremlin at the Los Angeles Center for Digital Art.) The name of my studio is "Nakayama Studios" but almost everyone knows me by my website/online moniker "Unique Nudes." Anyhow, I am always looking to meet new people, especially new models to model (with a name like "Unique Nudes" I always have to keep fresh faces coming in) and other photogs to collaborate with. I am not one of those "These are my ideas and I'll never share" types... If you want to know how I shot something (even my specialty techniques like invisible ink blacklight) just ask! I love to help, seriously. Also, any friend of the DM Gremlin Studio team is a friend of mine. If you find yourself in Las Vegas needing a shoot location, studio, model, assistant or just want to hit some great clubs (I have guest list privileges for all the hot spots in town) contact me at info@uniquenudes.com or 909-519-4456 and I'll be happy to hook you up. I guess that's all for now. Now tell us about you! -- R.