----------------------------------- D. M. Gremlin Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:41 pm Re: New mic demo coming soon! ----------------------------------- Hey there - welcome to the forums!  Good to see you here.  I used to do some mic comparisons here before, I'll try and get some of the old posts transferred over as soon as possible so you can check out how the format used to be should you choose to use that for inspiration in your comparisons.   I just shipped out a few of those new 604s today, and they're pretty snazzy looking.  They look just like the 603Ss but they have a switch on the side to choose between normal, a 10db pad and a bass rolloff.  They've got a swappable capsule to choose between omni-directional and cardioid patterns and come in a really snazzy wooden case.  I wonder if the circuitry is the same and if they sound anything like the 603S.  I actually had an audio clip comparison up of an 603S vs a Neumann KM184 in a previous post that I'll be trying to restore shortly.  I can't wait to hear your results.