----------------------------------- wynnesome Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:40 am June 27 Studio Open House - EVENT PHOTOS! ----------------------------------- Hey all, the "pre-event" discussion thread was already 4 pages long, so starting a new one for the photos and chats about the event itself! I just want to say, great atmosphere, great shooting, great music and fun tonight! I can see everyone making a real effort to exchange contact information, use the model releases, and respect other photographers getting their shots set up. I think this all really helped the event run smoothly tonight! So on to the images... I was already sent one image by Jon Ewing... I'll post it in a moment. Can hardly wait to see more. Everyone looked fantastic in their costumes and makeup. It was so terrific to see everyone getting into the spirit of the theme. And of course as always we owe such thanks to Adam for putting together an awesome set, Amy for contributing the "gear" centerpiece, Lisa for makeup and bodypainting, Lee for endless assistance, Killjoy for a rockin' performance, and everyone who brought their energy to the night's festivities. And hooray we had our "gore corner" back cause Andrew made it again! Also special thank you to Ken and Pearl for staying late to help me with some of the cleanup to make it easier for me to transition back into "regular studio booking" setup tomorrow morning!