D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

May Water Set Shoot at Battledress

Author:  wynnesome [ Sat May 31, 2008 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  May Water Set Shoot at Battledress

For around a week at the beginning of May, Adam had a series of photo shoots in a water/swamp set built over at Battledress workshop in Corona.

A couple of finished images can be seen on Adam's deviantART page - www.doomsday-dawn.deviantart.com:

Predator
Jungle Stalker

However, aside from some amazing images, one of the highlights of the week was that a bunch of frogs moved themselves in and took up residence in the set! There were at least three of them in the set for the last couple of days of shooting, and boy were they loud! Ribbiting back and forth and back and forth in the reeds to where you almost had to shout if you were standing close to them! Later when we removed the reeds from the set, caught the frogs, and released them into the bushes, we thought that was it. But they kept hopping back, one after the other, and getting right back into the water! We all got really adept at ninja-swiping frogs out of the water, we kept carrying them further and further away to let them go, but they kept coming back pretty much right up to when we tore down!

These images were shot by Lee Berczel of Battledress - some photos of Adam and myself with FROGGIES!! Thank you Lee for sending me these to post and for everyone to enjoy and get some laughs!

Author:  NevaehLleh [ Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: May Water Set Shoot at Battledress

I admit it. I'm jealous of your tiny frogs.

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: May Water Set Shoot at Battledress

Hey, who you sayin' has tiny....

Never mind.

Yeah, they were really cute frogs! LOUD as anything. Hopefully they all finally found their way to some other watery area once we got the set torn down and they couldn't keep jumping back in!

: