D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

March 15 Adam Chilson's Advanced Lighting Techniques - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  March 15 Adam Chilson's Advanced Lighting Techniques - with EVENT PHOTOS!

**SOLD OUT - 2nd date added - now booking for March 29!**

After the immediate sellout of our Feb. 1 Introductory Lighting Techniques workshop, we have added an Advanced Lighting Techniques workshop on March. 15, 10am-7pm.

This class will be similar in format to the Introductory workshop, but intended for photographers who either have completed the Introductory workshop, or come in with a solid background in the fundamentals of studio lighting.

Itinerary will include multiple light setups, lighting isolation, advanced use of modifiers, independent lighting of model and set, and integration of props and environmental aspects to a set. Detailed class itinerary can be found here.

Our Featured Model for "Advanced Lighting Techniques" is Evina Luna, model for Hawaiian Tropics, Coors Light/Guitar Hero, WNK Wear Clothing, and more!

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Cost is $225 by cash/money order, or $235 by PayPal, and registration is by advance payment only, limited to eight photographers. For further information or registraition, contact the studio at studio@dm-gremlin.com / 866-334-4364.

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: March 15 Advanced Lighting Techniques added - Adam Chilson

Jan. 18 - we have one photographer confirmed for this event already. The countdown begins!

Author:  wynnesome [ Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: March 15 Advanced Lighting Techniques added - Adam Chilson

This class is SOLD OUT. We have booked a 2nd session for March 29. Same itinerary and model as the 3/15 class. Please contact the studio for registration!

Author:  wynnesome [ Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: March 15 Adam Chilson's Advanced Lighting Techniques - with EVENT PHOTOS!

A few photos from the class - I'll get some candids up eventually, and there are some really fun ones. But first of all some of the finished shots from the day's shooting sets.

I'll just post a couple, but my gallery of workshop images is here: http://www.starkravenmusic.com/gallery/main.php/v/Travel/workshop090315

Really looking forward to seeing everyone's images - if it's anything like the 2/1 class, we're going to see some spectacular shots coming out of the day!

Of course for all the images, credits are:
Model: Evina Luna (www.evinaluna.com)
MUA/bodypaint: Andrea Dow
Lighting/set: Instructor Adam Chilson (www.adamchilson.com) and class!

Author:  wynnesome [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: March 15 Adam Chilson's Advanced Lighting Techniques - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Here's another one of my favorites from the set. I made a print of this one to show some work from the class at Open House, and this shot looks fantastic in print too!

Author:  KeithW [ Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 pm ]

I have finally got a chance to start looking at the images of the lovely Evina from the workshop... Gone for the dreamy effect on this one as if she is waiting for her man

: