D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

July 26 "Fine Art & Figure Nudes" workshop - Adam Chilson + model Brooke Lynne - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Author:  wynnesome [ Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm ]
Post subject:  July 26 "Fine Art & Figure Nudes" workshop - Adam Chilson + model Brooke Lynne - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

"Fine Art & Figure Nudes"
July 26, 2009
Instructor: Adam Chilson
Model: Brooke Lynne

This workshop will feature introductory to intermediate studio lighting techniques, presented in the context of fine art and figure nude photography.
Focus will be on line and form, bodyscape, and classical figure study elements in a range of black and white and color tonalities.

Course Topics:

**Stylistic elements of the fine art/figure nude, as compared to portrait and glamour photography
**Lighting techniques to accent line and form and to flatter the physical features of the model
**High-key and Low-key styles and lighting techniques
**Compositional elements of full body poses as well as abstract and "bodyscape" styles
**Techniques for creating and applying "shadow crafting" as a facet of artistic composition

Full workshop information is at http://www.starkravenmusic.com/itinerary-figure.html.

Model Brooke Lynne is already completely booked during her trip to LA. So the available spots in this workshop, which is already partially full, are the only remaining opportunities for LA-area photographers to shoot with Brooke during her LA visit this year.

Registration is $200 by cash/money order, or $210 by PayPal.
Workshop is limited to 8 participants, and includes full day class, promotional model release, and lunch provided.
Please email studio@dm-gremlin.com, or call 866-334-4364 for further information or registration.

Author:  wynnesome [ Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

As of July 15, 5 spots are filled, 3 left open!

Contact studio@dm-gremlin.com for registration - first paid, first reserved, by advance payment only.

Author:  KeithW [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: July 26 "Fine Art & Figure Nudes" photography workshop - Adam Chilson with model Brooke Lynne

Looking forward to it... been a while since we made it out to Gremlin land Smile

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: July 26 "Fine Art & Figure Nudes" photography workshop - Adam Chilson with model Brooke Lynne

KeithW @ Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm wrote:
Looking forward to it... been a while since we made it out to Gremlin land Smile

It's going to be great to see you again, and we're very happy you're able to take part! Smile

Author:  KeithW [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 pm ]

Just one image so far but many more to sort through. Brooke was such a pleasure to work with though I'm not sure if she was expecting the body paint later in the day. Had a great time with Adam, Wendy and Lisa as always.

Cheers

Keith

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:18 pm ]

Oh, wow. Keith, those are awesome!

It's rare that a model is so strong in posing in both directions. Just one more attribute that shows how fine a model Brooke really is!

Great shots, and great presentation to show them side by side this way!

Author:  KeithW [ Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm ]

Thanks Wendy... I am really liking some of the panoramic crops from this session as well... and I haven't even got past lunch yet... sigh

Keith

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: July 26 "Fine Art & Figure Nudes" workshop - Adam Chilson + model Brooke Lynne - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Here are a few gorgeous shots taken by instructor Adam Chilson during some of the various sets presented during the workshop day.

Makeup/bodypaint by Lisa Berczel-Battledress.

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: July 26 "Fine Art & Figure Nudes" workshop - Adam Chilson + model Brooke Lynne - with EVENT PHOTOS!

A couple more of Adam's shots, from the final bodypaint set of the day, shot on Studio B's starfield mural wall.

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm ]

A few that I shot, again showcasing the variety sets presented during the workshop.

Author:  KeithW [ Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 pm ]

Nice selection Wendy... I really like Bodyscapes on black...

Cheers Keith

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:37 pm ]

KeithW @ Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 pm wrote:
Nice selection Wendy... I really like Bodyscapes on black...

Cheers Keith

Thank you so much Keith. I do love shooting the abstract/closeups! Smile

I hope you and Caroline both got many more wonderful images too. I'm sure you did!

: