D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

Jan 22 2010 - First Open House of the Year - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Author:  wynnesome [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Jan 22 2010 - First Open House of the Year - with EVENT PHOTOS!

We're kicking off 2010 with our first D. M. Gremlin Studios Open House of the year on Jan 22!

Full event information at http://www.starkravenmusic.com/openhouse.html

In honor of New Year's Resolutions, we're having a "Fitness" theme, so come dressed to sweat!
We'll have our customary studio tours, networking, and fun, along with a free photography mini-workshop by studio instructor Adam Chilson!

RSVP policy:
If you've been here before, no RSVP required for yourself.
If you are bringing guests who have not been here before, either:
a) RSVP with number of people you are bringing; or
b) have each of your guests RSVP on their own behalf
If you have never been here before, please RSVP including number of people coming with you.

All RSVP's should be made to studio@dm-gremlin.com, and due by 48 hours in advance of the event - for the 1/22 Open House, the RSVP deadline is 6pm on 1/20.

Thank you!

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jan 22 2010 - First Open House of the Year - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Here is a link to my deviantART blog about the event!

http://dmgremlinstudios.deviantart.com/

And there are AMAZING photos to come from this event. Not only from Adam's mini-workshop/fitness shoot, but from three aerial acrobats who performed for hours, giving a spectacular shooting opportunity to the photographers present!

What I shot? Oh, I took pictures of Chameleon falling asleep on the couch. Razz

Author:  littlegett [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jan 22 2010 - First Open House of the Year - with EVENT PHOTOS!

hi

Wendy you can repost these to the dART Group Page if ya like. Goes for any image from any of the open houses.

Author:  littlegett [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 pm ]

hi again

Author:  littlegett [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:15 pm ]

hi yet another time

Author:  wynnesome [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 pm ]

Andrew, WAY aweome, thank you!

If you're not going to submit the rest of these to dA, I can post them exclusively to the group -- they'll have my name on them if I do that, but I can list you as the photographer within the artist comments.

We already have a nice collection going from this event, but I think it's never too much to show all the great fun we have every month! Smile

Author:  littlegett [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

I will be posting some to dA I'm just slower than normal L()L

Author:  GeoffShaw [ Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:54 pm ]

Awesome open house! Thanks to all those who stood or flew in front of the camera. It was a blast!

Author:  GeoffShaw [ Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:00 pm ]

More photos...

: