D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

December 10 Studio Open House Night - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Author:  wynnesome [ Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  December 10 Studio Open House Night - with EVENT PHOTOS!

The last Studio Open House Night of 2010 will be Dec 10, from 6pm-midnight!

At the end of the year, we change up our schedule just a little bit. In order to avoid conflicting with everyone's festive plans for Thanksgiving and Winter Holidays at the end of November and December, we consolidate the two months' events into one last Open House of the year, held in early December.

Full event information at http://www.starkravenmusic.com/openhouse.html

The past few months have seen so many of our "new" attendees becoming friends and regulars, returning month after month for inspiring and creative gatherings and photo shoots. Check out images from October's Halloween Open House, July's Open House, June's Open House, and May's Open House here in the forums!

We'll continue all of this in December with the studio available for tours, open shooting, and networking!

RSVP policy:
**If you have never been to the studio before, please RSVP including the name of each guest coming with you.
**If you've been here before, no RSVP is required for yourself.
**If you are bringing guests who have not been here before, either:
a) RSVP with the name of each guest you are bringing, or
b) have each of your guests RSVP on their own behalf

All RSVP's should be made to studio@dm-gremlin.com, and due by 48 hours in advance of the event - for the 12/10 Open House, the RSVP deadline is 6pm on 12/8.

Thank you!

Author:  wynnesome [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 am ]
Post subject: 

I didn't do any shooting at all last night, but it was a great event, low key yet with lots of creativity flowing!

Thank you to everyone who participated, thank you to Allison and Dave (and Henry!) for modeling, and it would be great to see a few images from the event here in the forum! Smile

Author:  GeoffShaw [ Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: December 10 Studio Open House Night

Thanks Wendy for another great open house. And thank you Allison for posing to keep us photogs happy. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Author:  OG [ Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: December 10 Studio Open House Night - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Thanks for hosting again Wendy, I had a great time! Here are some of my shots. -Erik

: