D. M. Gremlin Productions - Forums

Jan 28 - First 2011 Open House! - with EVENT PHOTOS!

Author:  wynnesome [ Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am ]
Post subject:  Jan 28 - First 2011 Open House! - with EVENT PHOTOS!

We'll kick off a new year of Studio Open House events on Jan 28, from 6pm-midnight!

Full event information on the newly revamped Open House web page: http://www.starkravenmusic.com/openhouse.html

The past few months have seen so many of our "new" attendees becoming friends and regulars, returning month after month for inspiring and creative gatherings and photo shoots. Check out images from October's Halloween Open House, July's Open House, June's Open House, and May's Open House here in the forums!

We'll continue all of this in January with the studio available for tours, open shooting, and networking. Bring portfolios, business cards, cameras, and everyone is welcome to pose and/or shoot, on a TFCD basis.

RSVP policy:
**If you have never been to the studio before, please RSVP including the name of each guest coming with you.
**If you've been here before, no RSVP is required for yourself.
**If you are bringing guests who have not been here before, either:
a) RSVP with the name of each guest you are bringing, or
b) have each of your guests RSVP on their own behalf

All RSVP's should be made to studio@dm-gremlin.com, and due by 48 hours in advance of the event - for the 1/28 Open House, the RSVP deadline is 6pm on 1/26.

Thank you!

Author:  wynnesome [ Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jan 28 - First 2011 Open House! - with EVENT PHOTOS!

This was SUCH an awesome way to start the year of events for 2011!

Thank you to everyone who came to the event and contributed their good spirits and creative energies - from longtime friends and event regulars, to first-timers. I love that event guests get to see the studio not just as a collection of rooms and gear, but as a living creative space, with its potentials being demonstrated in fine form!

As always, it's a real treat when Lisa Berczel breaks out her brushes, so a big thank you to her, and to model Emobi, for the gorgeous 'blue collar' body art shoot that event guests had the opportunity to observe and photograph.

Not to mention, thank you to Vivien and her crew for modeling and styling for a great shoot going on in Studio A at the same time!

Meanwhile I'll start things off here with just a few photos I took myself during this event. We've already seen a couple of other really strong shots from some of the other photographers in attendance, and I'm looking forward to seeing candid and posed shots from anyone and everyone who would like to share!

Author:  OG [ Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 am ]

Well said Wendy! Thanks again for inviting us into your studio. It was a great time and I'm looking forward to the next one! A big thanks also to Lisa and all the models!

Author:  OG [ Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 am ]

Couple more... ; )

Author:  kennygoldberg [ Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm ]

The Beautiful Emobi

Author:  kennygoldberg [ Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm ]

The Group

Author:  kennygoldberg [ Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:09 pm ]

Great time had by all at D.M. Gremlin Studios 1/28/11

Author:  kennygoldberg [ Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm ]

More event photos

Author:  wynnesome [ Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:14 pm ]

Hey Kenny! Glad you got successfully all registered! And thank you for posting so many shots. I love seeing those candid shots and everyone's portraits, too. Including my own! Smile

These are great - and hope to see you back next time for more of everything!

: