To Request Photo Studio Rental Reservations: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Rates listed apply to reservations confirmed at least 48 hours in advance of the rental date/time.
For first-time rentals, confirmation requires completion of payment in advance; details here.
For first-time rental requests, please provide this information at least 5-7 business days in advance.
Full booking terms and policies are listed here.
Photography Studio Rental Rates: STUDIO B
(up to 6 individuals in/out across any rental period)
Half-day (5 hours): $90 ($18/hr)
Add'l hours past 5 in same rental: $18/hr
(7-15 individuals in/out across any rental period)
Half-day (5 hours): $110 ($22/hr)
Add'l hours past 5 in same rental: $22/hr
Photography Studio Rental Rates: STUDIO A (small groups only)
(up to 6 individuals in/out across any rental period)
Half-day (5 hours): $60 ($12/hr)
Add'l hours past 5 in same rental: $12/hr
Studio A is available for rental only to groups of fewer than 6 individuals in/out.
For rental of studio space suitable for 7-15 individuals, please see Studio B's large group rental rates, above.
Full Studio/Full Day Rental - Studio A plus Studio B - 10 hours, $300
** Flexible start and end times; available weekdays and weekends.
** Includes 900 square feet of shooting space, and all equipment and amenities of Studio A and Studio B.
** Run two or more simultaneous shooting sets, or use one room as a styling area while shooting in the second studio.
** Available for groups of up to 30 people; perfect for production shoots, group shoots, and workshops.
** Please note: Full Studio/Full Day bookings always require notice one full week in advance for cancellation/rescheduling (please see complete terms and policies listing, below).
Photography studio rental is available 7 days a week, by reservation. Rentals may be booked for any time frame from a single hour to full day use. We're happy to rent either shooting room or both to you for a single hour, to show you through the facilities and allow you to get acquainted and test-shoot, but please understand that we are unable to book out time for free studio tours. Anyone wishing to visit/tour the studio prior to booking rental time is cordially invited to RSVP and attend any of our free Studio Open House Night events, which are scheduled at occasional intervals. To assist you with your booking requests and gauging suitability for your shoot projects, please click over to this page for Studio A and Studio B room photos, dimensions, and descriptions.
Rates listed above apply to photo studio rental reservations confirmed at least 48 hours in advance. Short-notice booking fees (double-rate) apply to any rentals being confirrmed less than 48 hours in advance. Payment appointments must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. For first-time rentals only, confirmation includes completion of payment in advance by mail or by appointment (please review the Reservation Requests section, below, for details). Please make first-time rental requests (including contact and reservation request details as listed below) at least 5-7 business days in advance, in order to allow sufficient time for exchange of applicable information and completion of payment arrangements.
To assist with scheduling questions, we keep an updated online calendar showing our booked times in Studio A and Studio B, as well as special notes for studio events or closures. Calendar is read-only (you can not input entries yourself to reserve time). Mouse over any entry to see start and end times for existing bookings. We always keep at least 30 minutes in between end/start time of consecutive bookings in the same shooting room to allow for non-overlapping load-out and load-in periods.. So, for example, if Studio B is shown as booked from 2pm-6pm on a given date, additional rental time for Studio B on that day would be open for bookings up until 1:30pm, and again from 6:30pm onward. Booking schedule for either shooting room does not affect availability for the other.
We are always happy to speak with you by phone at 866-334-4364 (voice only; no text messaging) to discuss general studio information and availability; however, booking requests must be sent via email to email@example.com. Terms review, payment information, and appointment/reservation confirmations will also always take place in writing via email.
We're diligent in checking and returning our telephone and email messages and in responding to all client communications.. If you call and reach our voicemail, please make sure to leave a message in order to receive a return phone call. Please do note that our telephone number is voice-only, and we are unable to receive or reply to text messages! In almost all cases, phone and email messages will be received and replied within 24 hours. If you have not received a response by 24 hours after you have sent an email or left a voicemail, it's almost certain that we never received your message. Technology is imperfect; so if this should occur, please allow us the opportunity to assist you with your questions or booking requests by calling back and/or re-sending your email message. Thank you!
(back to top of page)
Please make studio rental requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates listed on this page apply to bookings confirmed at least 48 hours in advance.
First-time rentals are confirmed upon completion of payment (details below).
Please provide complete first-time rental requests (all of the following information included) at least 5-7 business days in advance.
(Please note that client contact information is confidential, for studio records only, and never sold nor shared.)
- Your full name
- Acknowledgement that you are at least 18 years of age
- Current residential street address (no PO boxes)
- Best contact telephone number
- Date, start time, and end time of the reservation you are requesting
- Which studio (A or B) you are requesting
- Total number of individuals, including yourself, who will be in/out of the studio during the rental period. Head count includes every person (talent, crew, and guests), not simply the largest number on premises at any one time.
For current clients who have completed at least one rental with us, we'll have your contact information on file, so ongoing reservation requests need only to include your full name along with the requested date, start/end time, shooting room, and head count. When requesting a new reservation, please do keep us updated with any changes to your home address, telephone number, or email address since your last booking. Thank you!
In the event that you have not received a reply within 24 hours, please re-send your reservation request to ensure that we've received it. Once we have received your booking request, we will either reply with confirmation that your reservation has been entered into the scheduling calendar (for established clients), or move forward to terms review and payment arrangements if you're a first-time client who has never rented from us before. Confirmed reservations are a binding legal contract. Terms will always be reviewed prior to confirmation of initial rental. Request for studio rental booking indicates agreement with the studio's Terms and Policies listing, below.
Initial rental payment information (first reservation only):
Our standard booking rates apply to reservations confirmed at least 48 hours in advance.
For the initial booking with any first time client, confirmation takes place upon completion of payment. The reservation is entered into the studio's calendar when payment is completed (time not held prior to payment). First-time reservation, once paid, is non-refundable, locked to the date/time as booked. Future reservations by clients in good standing do not require any further advance payments or deposits, and are governed by a more flexible cancellation/rescheduling policy, which is also described within our Terms and Policies listing, below.
Initial reservation payment options (first reservation only):
1. Cash payment by appointment at the studio with receipt provided (appointments must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance; appointment is 5 min in studio lobby; no studio tour included)
2. Mailed payment by United States Postal Money Order, purchased at the US Post Office (please allow 2-3 business days for delivery)
Terms & Polices:
(back to top of page)
General Booking Terms:
- Studio reservations and fees are in increments of one hour.
- Our standard booking policy requires reservations to be confirmed at least 48 hours in advance. For reservations requiring advance payment, confirmation includes completion of payment.. Short-notice booking policy and fees (2x posted rates) apply to any reservations being confirmed less than 48 hours in advance.
- The renting client (the person making the reservation) must be at least 18 years of age and competent to enter into a legal contract.
- The renting client must be present in the studio for the duration of the rental period. No crew or personnel will be admitted to the studio without the renting client present. Exceptions may be made at the studio's discretion and by advance arrangement only, for agencies or production companies renting the studio for commercial projects.
- The renting client is responsible for any loss or damage to studio equipment or facilities by anyone who enters the studio in conjunction with the rental. For Studio B, an additional $10 cleaning fee above the studio rental fees will be due in cash at the end of any shoot if food spills, stains, or splatters are left in the microwave or refrigerator.
- The studio assumes no responsibility for any injury to any client or person entering the studio or for any property or equipment brought by any client or person to the studio, including vehicles and their contents.
- If the studio has availability continuing past the original reservation, at the discretion of the studio, extensions to the scheduled reservation may be available upon request at the time of the reservation.
- For all general reservations not requiring advance payment, payment is accepted in cash only, due in full prior to the scheduled end time on the date of the booked reservation. For all cash payments, whether in advance or day-of-rental, bills up to $20 (no $50/$100 bills; no coins) are accepted. Exact change is always appreciated, and is required for any reservation ending at or past the hour of 9:00pm. Receipts are available upon request.
- Non-refundable full payment in advance is required for the initial reservation(s) made by any new client. "Initial reservation(s)" refers to any rental reservation(s) booked by the client prior to the completion of the client's first studio rental. Non-refundable advance payment may be required for any booking, at discretion of the studio, in cases where rental time is being requested by a client with a previous past-due account.
- Advance payments may be made by one of two methods:
** Cash payment in person at the studio, by appointment. Available appointment times will vary, and all payment appointments will need to be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. Payment appointments take about 5 minutes; a receipt is provided, and the studio is not open for tours/walk-throughs during payment appointments.
** Mailed payment in the form of a United States Postal Money Order, available for purchase at a U.S. Post Office. Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery of mailed payments . Mailing method is at the discretion of the client; studio is not liable for lost/delayed mail items or funds contained therein.
- Additional hours added to the reservation on the day of the rental, and/or additional fees for background paper, ringflash rental, or for moving from small group to large group rate, are payable in cash only, at the time of the rental.
Entry/Exit and Load-In/Load-Out:
- "Cancellation" includes full cancellations, as well as partial cancellations (shortening the booked time frame to include fewer hours).
- "Rescheduling" includes shifting the booked time block to a different starting time within same date, or shifting the booked reservation to a different date.
- First time reservations, or any other reservations where advance payment is made, are non-refundable and confirmed for the date and time specified, with no option to cancel, reschedule, or change the starting and/or ending time of the reservation.
- For all general reservations not requiring advance payment, cash payment is due at the studio as of the start time of the scheduled reservation, unless notice of cancellation or request to reschedule is provided by the client and confirmed by the studio as follows:
** For rentals booked for weekdays (Mon-Fri), notice of cancellation or rescheduling must be provided and acknowledged no later than 48 hours in advance of the reservation's scheduled start time.
** For rentals booked for weekends (Sat/Sun), notice of cancellation or rescheduling must be provided and acknowledged at least one full week in advance, i.e. by the reservation's scheduled starting time on the Saturday prior for Saturday reservations; the Sunday prior for Sunday reservations.
** For any Full Studio/Full Day rental, regardless of day of the week, notice of cancellation or rescheduling must be provided and acknowledged by one full week in advance. Notice applies to changes to the confirmed booking including reduction in number of booked hours, or switching to a single-studio reservation for Studio A or B only. One full week is defined as the start time and day of the week of the scheduled reservation, in the calendar week prior to the booked date. For example, notice of cancellation or rescheduling of a Full Studio/Full Day booking scheduled for a Monday at 10am would need to be provided and acknowledged no later than 10am the Monday prior.
- Cancellation notice is not valid until acknowledged by the studio. Studio is not responsible for non-delivery of messages due to failure of email or telephone service. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the studio has received notice of cancellation or rescheduling by noting the reply from the studio that will be provided in response to that request. Until acknowledgement of the cancellation or rescheduling has been made by the studio, the booking is still in the studio calendar and the client is still responsible for the reservation and liable for payment for the studio hours as booked.
- For any cancellation or rescheduling made with less notice than required by the above defined time periods, cash payment for the booked hours is due at the studio as of the scheduled start time of the reservation as booked. Arrangements to complete payment at an alternate time or by alternate payment method are solely at the discretion of the studio.
- For any studio booking where payment is not completed by the end time of the scheduled reservation, the account will be considered Past Due. After 30 days, a Past Due account will be considered Delinquent. Delinquent accounts are subject to collections actions including small claims court at the discretion of the studio, with any collection fees/court fees accruing to the past due amount owed.
- Entry/load-in time for any reservation is no earlier than 15 minutes before the start time of the reservation. Load-out and exit must be completed by 15 minutes after the end time of the reservation. Additional fees will apply at the hourly studio rate if load-out extends beyond this period.
- Studio back parking lot access follows load-in and load-out times. Vehicles may not be parked in the studio's back lot more than 15 minutes prior to the start time of the scheduled reservation, and must be pulling out of the studio's parking lot no later than 15 minutes after the end time of the scheduled reservation.
- Studio A enters, exits, and loads in/out through the building's back door (parking lot entrance). Studio B enters, exits, and loads in/out through the building front door (Atlantic Ave entrance). Both studios share the back parking lot for vehicle parking (back lot shooting access is restricted to Studio A). For Studio B, the two-hour street parking directly outside the front door more than accommodates temporary parking for immediate load-in access. The renting client is responsible for directing all personnel to the appropriate building entry.
- Studio address and map links, along with detailed parking information, can be found here. The renting client is responsible to provide this information and their own contact information to all crew and personnel. Studio staff are occupied with setup and preparation immediately prior to a rental, and will not be available by phone to assist with directions or entry instructions.